Hey look! It’s time for another round of “Things you probably didn’t know [and things you could probably live without knowing]“. I added that extra bit on the end there. Thought it helped to explain more. Here we go:
1. I got my nose pierced my junior year of college on a total whim, and my Bible study leader Krysta was the one to drive me to get it done. Then I took it out when I started interviewing for jobs. Sad day.
2. I’ve never touched my hair with dye- I think it’s because I know if I do it once, I’ll never be able to stop!
3. I love fun trinkets (especially photography ones), but I HATE clutter. It’s like a constant war with myself.
4. Instead of a green thumb, I think I have the hand of death. I can’t keep ANYTHING alive! Well, except my husband. And Lily. That counts, right?
5. I won’t eat bananas if they have freckles- they have to be consumed right after they lose the greenish hue and are brown spot-free.
6. I floss every day. I realize this isn’t that special, but it feels pretty good not to have to lie to my dentist every six months when he asks if I’ve been flossing.
7. Butter pecan ice cream is the most disgusting flavor to ever grace the frozen confection market.
8. I’m apparently a Chapstick hoarder- I checked my purse a couple of weeks ago and found SIX sticks in there.
9. I’m also apparently a Tide To-Go hoarder- just checked my desk. I have three in the top drawer.
10. Not only will I not buy the same shampoo twice in a row, but the same principle also applies to most products in our lavatory at home: hand soap, body wash, facewash, etc. The only thing I don’t change up is my moisturizer. Clean & Clear, baby!
And because this post could use a little spice, let’s do a giveaway! Check out this sweet tote bag with vintage cameras all over it!Here’s how to enter: leave a comment telling me about the last time you used (or can remember using) a roll of film. That’s it! I’ll pick a winner next Tuesday, and the winner will have 24 hours to claim their prize.
Happy commenting and happy Friday!