Well, it’s that time of year again. The time when Forever 21 and Express sell more glitter dresses in a one-week period than the rest of the year combined, the time when you can’t walk into a grocery store without being assaulted by at least three champagne displays, and the time of year when people resolve to become a better version of themselves come January 1.
A new year, a new start. 2012 will be an entirely different ball game, and as for me? I can’t wait to start swinging. Here’s a glimpse of what I hope to achieve in the New Year:
1. Run the Marine Corps Marathon again, and run it in less than 4 hrs 30 min.
2. Blog five times a week
3. Be consistent about daily devotions
4. Make a healthy, homecooked meal at least once a week (I know, it’s sad that I’m not already doing this!)
5. Spend less time on Facebook!
6. *___________* (This one’s a secret, but I promise to let y’all know when I reach it!)
I think I wrote this “wish list” in May and I just found it again a few weeks ago. I love finding stuff like this because it reminds me just how much God’s freely given me this year!
Wish me luck- this is my first year making REAL goals! Do you make resolutions? Have you ever actually kept one for the entire year?